Part-Time Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
Sync Accounting, Chartered Professional Accountants is a public accounting firm located in beautiful Revelstoke, BC. We specialize in providing full-cycle bookkeeping, accounting and taxation services to individuals and owner/managed businesses. To streamline services, we like to use QuickBooks Online as our main bookkeeping application and leverage other tools to make our client’s lives as simple as possible.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who:
- Has an accounting diploma or prior bookkeeping experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Previous QuickBooks Online experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong computer skills
- Good time management
- You have a desire to provide outstanding client service and commitment to teamwork
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Able to work independently
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
As a bookkeeper/administrative assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping including recording:
- Sales & expenses
- Sales taxes
- Accounts receivable & payable
- WorkSafe BC filings as applicable
- Answering and directing client enquiries
- Assemble client packages
- Maintain a clean, tidy and organized office
Hours: 22.5 hours/week with the possibility of going to full-time.
Pay: $20-25/hour depending on experience with health and wellness spending benefits.
This position is a long-term part-time position with the possibility of becoming full-time. Our office hours are 9 am to 5 pm, closed from 12 to 1pm and our part-time hours will be flexible within those office hours. The position is also located at our office in Revelstoke.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest!