Sync Accounting, Chartered Professional Accountants is a public accounting firm located in beautiful Revelstoke, BC. We specialize in providing full-cycle bookkeeping, compilations and taxation services to individuals and owner/managed businesses. At Sync Accounting, we value work-life balance for our employees by offering flexible schedules.
About The Role
Bookkeeping is a key part of our operations at Sync Accounting and we are looking for a manager to assist with reviewing monthly bookkeeping, training and developing our current bookkeepers as well as ensuring that workloads and deadlines are met.
- Review monthly bookkeeping and related filings/remittances, GST, PST, WorkSafe/WCB, Payroll, ROE’s, T4’s, T5018’s.
- Ensure that filings and remittances are made on-time or that payable amounts are communicated with clients on a timely basis.
- Perform monthly bookkeeping tasks for complex bookkeeping clients and manage client communication with these clients.
- Coach our current bookkeepers on new skills acquisition.
- Create and manage planning memos for each bookkeeping file.
Our Ideal Candidate
Holds an accounting or bookkeeping certification/diploma, preference will be for candidates that hold a CPA designation.
- Has 5+ years of bookkeeping or accounting experience.
- Expert knowledge, or ability to quickly learn programs such as QuickBooks Online, and related tools such as Hubdoc, Plooto etc.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet multiple competing deadlines.
- Ability to teach, coach and mentor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Provides excellent client service.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Hours: 37.5 hours/week, permanent and full-time.
Wages: $60,000-$75,000 depending on experience with $1,500 in health and wellness spending benefits, and bonus pay.
This position is fully remote with a preference for candidates who live in Western Canada as our staff are currently located in BC. We also have an office in Revelstoke for candidates who prefer to work at the office.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest!