Sync Accounting, Chartered Professional Accountants is a public accounting firm located in beautiful Revelstoke, BC. We specialize in providing full-cycle bookkeeping, compilations and taxation services to individuals and owner/managed businesses. At Sync Accounting, we value work-life balance for our employees by offering flexible schedules.
About The Role
Compilations and tax preparation are key parts of our operations at Sync Accounting and we are looking for a junior accountant to assist with preparation of these engagements.
- Prepare routine compilation engagements, including financial information preparation.
- Prepare corporate and individual tax returns, ensuring accuracy and compliance with relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual GST and PST returns.
- Prepare responses to CRA requests for information.
Our Ideal Candidate
Holds an accounting or bookkeeping certification or diploma, or has equivalent work experience.
- Has 1+ years of public accounting experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and tax regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Caseware, Taxcycle and Quickbooks Online is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple engagements simultaneously, meeting deadlines with accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Provides excellent client service.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Hours: 37.5 hours/week, permanent and full-time.
Wages: $50,000-$60,000 depending on experience with $1,500 in health and wellness spending benefits, and bonus pay.
This position is to work in our Revelstoke office.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest!